The MANSEF Consortium is a voluntary affiliation of provider members who have joined together to offer Maryland public schools, human services and healthcare agencies a resource bank of services for children, their families, their staff and teachers. Its goal is to deliver quality, individualized, family-centered, "wrap-around" support services in the least restrictive setting.
The Consortium uses certified professionals – psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, special education teachers, therapists and counselors – to deliver a wide range of services, on-site at their respective program locations or in home, school or other community settings. The Consortium is available to respond to those planning the direct needs of children.
The Consortium serves in several ways:
- Its primary function is to provide services – individualized, focused and wrapped-around the specific needs of the child – according to the special request of the referring agency;
- It serves as a communication link between provider and agency; and
- It offers families and consumers a support and information resource.
Services We Provide:
- Individual, group, family and expressive therapies
- Academic evaluations, tutoring, in-school support
- Psychological evaluations, consultations
- Psychiatric evaluations, consultations, medication management
- Behavior management services, in-home intervention
- Speech-language, audiological, occupational and physical therapies
- Case management services
- Technical assistance, parent training, staff development
- Job coaching and supported employment
For more information, please contact us.